Welcome to FAST-MANGA.com! At FAST-MANGA.com, a service of F-Plat, Inc., these terms apply to use by companies, organizations, and individuals (clients) that are requesting work. By using this service, you are deemed to have agreed to the contents of these terms.
1. DefinitionsWords with special meaning as used in these Terms are defined as follows.
|The Company||F-Plat, Inc. (Head Office: Minato, Tokyo, Japan; Executive Director: Yoriyuki Kambe)|
|The Service||FAST-MANGA.com (FASTDESIGN) and services incident thereto, as provided by the Company|
|Users||Companies, organizations, and individuals that access and use the Service|
|Information submitted in the Service by the User and stored with the Company|
|Login Information||The email address and password, included among the Registration Information, that are necessary to login|
|Account||The unit of User registration in the Service|
|Client||Companies, organizations, and individuals that hold Accounts in the Service for the purpose of requesting work|
|Client Registration||The act of acquiring an Account as a Client|
|Artist||Companies, organizations, and individuals that hold Accounts in the Service for the purpose of being entrusted with work|
|Artist Registration||The act of acquiring an Account as a Artist|
|Work Item||The unit of work requested by a Client from a Artist in the Service|
|Work Item Progress||The procedures from a Work Item request until completion is reached|
|Project Room||The system, in the Service, in which Clients and Artists administer the Work Item Progress|
|Solicitation of Quotations||The act by a Client, in the Service, of entering Work Item information and soliciting quotation proposals from Artists|
|Other Contracts, etc.||All contractual acts provided between Clients, the Company, and Artists|
|Business Partner||A party that concludes a work assignment contract for a Work Item|
|Content||Works including text, images, audio, video, programs, and the like.|
3. Handling of Personal Information
4. Eligibility to Use
5. Client Registration
6. Membership Cancellation
7. Formation of Contracts
8. Payment of Fees
9. Work Item Completion
10. Product Quality Guarantee
11. Delivery Product Copyright
12. Work Item Cancellation
13. Duty of Confidentiality
14. ProhibitionsThe Client, in using this Service, may not perform the following acts. If a prohibition is violated, the Company may suspend business with the applicable Client and take measures such as Account deletion, a claim for damage compensation, and the like.
15. Intellectual Property Rights
16. Interruption, Suspension, and Termination of the Service
18. Governing Law, etc.
19. Changes to these TermsThese Terms may change without advance notice. Further, if these Terms are changed after the occurrence of a request process in the Service, the terms at the time of the request shall be effective.